Thursday, September 23, 2010

Whoops. I totally forgot about this blog. I'm coming back to blogger though! I liked Tumblr but it was just too confusing for me. aaanyways, I've got to figure out how to jazz up this blog a little. In the meantime why don't I tell you about life right now?

Life with a six month old is.. different. He's so aware of everything, sometimes I just look at him and I'm like where did my little baby go?? It's fun though, he likes to play now. His smile and laugh are so infectious it's crazy.

He's a solid food champ now. He'll basically eat anything, the other day my 14 month old cousin was over and he was feeding Connor little pieces of his yogurt melts and let me tell you Connor was loving it. (I wasn't. Scrubbing little bits of yogurt out my carpet isn't a task I accept with a smile.)

He's also started crawling er- well it's more of a 'swimming' motion then a crawling motion, but he's moving nonetheless.



No comments:

Post a Comment