Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A Little Bit About Us!

Hey Guys!

This is my second attempt at blogging, My first attempt did not go as planned and I gave up after exactly one post. I'm hoping I'll stick with it though because I always love looking back on my old diaries and reading what was in my head at that exact moment in time, and what better time to preserve your state of mind then when you have a new baby!?

My name is Kathleen and I live in NYC, well a suburb of NYC, if you walk two blocks left you can look across the bay and see the city and walk two blocks to the right and be on the beach, best of both worlds.

Anyways, I first found out I was pregnant on August 25 I was roughly 7 weeks along, big surprise I must say! but I was extremely excited & a little bit scared. My son Connor entered this world on March 7th 2010 at 12:58 am via cesarean section. He immediately filled every space in my heart. So, at press time he is 2 months 2 weeks and 4 days old.

I really look forward to doing this blog and I already have tons of ideas! So, please come on this journey with us =)

Love,
Kathleen & Connor


1 comment:

  1. sweet- my little one is 3 days older than connor!! =) baby life is so much fun these days huh?? looking forward to reading your blogs!

    ReplyDelete