Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I'm Back!

Oh man have I been neglecting this blog! I never thought I'd say it but for a while there it was getting really tough to think of what I wanted to say.

Connor has started and stopped solid food. He was perfectly fine when he was on just rice cereal but once I added fruit and veggies in the mix oh boy did we have problems. He would scream for what seemed like hours on end, and I guess the belly ache made him feel hungry because he would be crying for more milk only 2 hours after his last feeding and his whole life he has gone a solid 4. So I decided I was going to take him off it completely for a couple weeks and start again later when his belly is a little older. I'll also take A LOT more time in between different foods.

Hopefully by the time you read this blog I will have edited it somewhat. I know for a while it was black text on a black backround. OH MY. I didn't even look at it for what seems like an eternity, but never the less my inspiration has returned. So stay tuned for TONS more posts and I've vowed to myself to post something even if it's just a few lines, or a picture, everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment